EASING OF RESTRICTIONS
The NSW State Government has announced further easing of restrictions commencing today, 13 June
2020. These changes have now been legislated.
Please note the following conditions:
- No more than 20 persons are allowed per green (excluding any club staff or officials e.g. markers, umpires, coaches etc.)
- Social Distancing of 1.5m per person must be strictly adhered to
- Personal and Equipment hygiene protocols are in place
- A record of attendees at all sessions of activity must be kept for a period, of at least, 4 weeks and given to Health or Government officials, if required.
- Clubs must have a COVID-19 safety plan in place
- WBNSW & BNSW continue to strongly recommend that in order to comply with restrictions that no more than 4 persons per rink participate at any one time.
WBNSW & BNSW further advise under NSW State Government guidelines from today, 13 June 2020, Lawn Bowls has been granted permission to participate in organised matches this includes social & competition matches.
NOTE: licensed clubs have their own set of restrictions, under Public Health Orders, that apply to the capacity of persons allowed internally within the club house and it may be the case that some clubs may not have the capacity to cater for bowlers prior to and/or after any organised matches.
If you have any general enquiries, please contact:
Women’s Bowls NSW on 02 9267 7155 or email@example.com
Bowls NSW (David Ellis – Head of Sport & Operations) on 0450 956 485 or firstname.lastname@example.org